Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Still sick

Third day of sickness..

Sianster..

Today had nothing much to do. I drew lotsa stars on an old shirt. Looks pretty good! My parents didnt know it was drawn until I told em! Mehe.. stars..

Finished some comics, finished reading the book that I found. Study hours still very low.. Haiyoyo.. Reason? Lazy lor... hais..

My com seriously sucks, I gotta type all the stuff in my msn cos theres this chinese software that my father installed that screwed up the font in english from time to time. Seriously irritating. Somehow msn isnt affected though. So I can just copy and paste. =D

Oh yeah people! I made a new post at e18! To be exact. My first post actually. Sick people have lots of free time. Hope my post provides some entertainment!! =DD

Added new photos in friendster as well~

laura-chan came to talk to me.. i'm feeling to happy right now cos she's never started a conversation with me before.. is god trying to give me a chance to ask her to come church?

~237
Above is the picture of a liquor I drank with yingchuan earlier this month in April 2014 I think? Or maybe late March. Anyway I still remember I got into drawing stuffs on shirt with a fabric marker cos Nicol did it first with his borderline-overweight ex girlfriend. It was fun though! My mum helped me draw on a t-shirt and I still have it now! She's a really great artist! I guess the shirt drawing thing kinda did bring me and mum closer back then!  Laura never got taken to church though. But meh. 

No comments: