Monday, August 25, 2008

Sicker

I'm sicker than I was yesterday..

Didnt go school today. Didnt take my prelims today. Had lots of time to think about stuff today.. Haha, see? Everything is two-sided. You fall ill and become partially immobilised. But you have lots of time to think about the past wrongdoing and "rightdoings".

I also read a book. I shall not elaborate on that cos I just forgotten the name. But I aint done with reading it yet. Its fairly good.

Went to see doctor, who was coincidentally a doctor from my previous church. Haha, this time no one tried to talk me back. Which was a good thing cos i really really strongly believe that City Harvest is more suitable for me. Took my MC and went to eat.

Still feeling sleepy. And also a little sour on how come the sermon wasnt exciting today. I dont like to blame people. But woke up at 7 leh.. why am I always late no matter what time I wake up?

I cant blame anyone. I can only blame the situation I'm in. Shout and curse all I want, but the past cant change. Darn. Took my a whole sickly day to realise that.

Maybe god is trying to teach me patience. I'm not sure. But I'm really excited to see what god has in plan for me next. What should I do with Tyson next hmmm.. he didnt seem quite 'attracted' to the sermon as I expect him to be. Cant blame him. The sermon wasnt that appealing to me either.

After thinking a little. I realised that yesterday's event looked just like another method for Jack Neo to gain more fame and money.. crud.. It was hella boring. The talk after the movie wasted my time. And it was hella cold. Which is why I'm hella sick right now.

Thanks to Uncle Ah Jiang for sponsoring me tickets!!!

While spending my free time revising a little on SS today, i realised Jordan is the name of a SouthEast Asia Country as well. haha. Bought new slippers as well cos my old ones were worn off.. It's so thin.. What should I do with two thin slippers?

~237
Seeing that I was really into the gospel back in those days, i decided that a screenshot from the movie "Son of god" would be apt! Idk who this guy is through. Anyway it is 28/4/14 now and i'm having my usual insomnia routine in camp where I don't sleep till breakfast which is an hour and ten minutes from now. Back then when I used to have a lot of time for myself I'd brood over my past doings and hope to get some sort of epiphanies you know? But I guess these days I have become even more free till I don't wanna think anymore. I guess planning for the future is what's next? What a joke though, thinking that city harvest was good for me. Oh if only poor young Dun Ping could take a peek into the future and see what kind of narcissist Cyril transformed into. Geez talking about sick I should really cut down on my cigarette intake :/

No comments: