Sunday, August 31, 2008

Changes

Looks change, Ideas change, thoughts change, goals change, perspectives change..

The things you love change too. My love changes. I just realised that I dont love you anymore. Who said love lasts forever?

Changes changes changes.

I think i've made quite a change in some people's lives too. Many people changed my life for better or worse as well. You taught me how lonely and pathetic I was last time.. It was a fact I knew but would never have admitted.

My indifference towards stuff is not absolute indifference. Its just towards stuff I do not want to 'realise' or care about. My stubborness is not absolute stubborness. I realised that I'm a very xing ruan person. Cecilia was right to a certain extent about that bah? Cannot lai ying de with me. Wont work cos whoever tries ends up pretty screwed unless I'm outnumbered.. Come try ruan de with me la. You'll see how easily I'll submit to you if you do it correctly. =DD

Speaking about outnumbered reminds me of my sec 1 and sec 2 days. I've changed alot since then too. =DD

Which is why I turn foes into friends. Make new foes. Blah blah blah.. Life is just so interesting isnt it? So many people taught me so many things. Nicol taught me courage. Yeah courage. I was kind of a coward then. Thank you Nicol. You taught me how to stand for my rights and that I do not have to fear anyone if I am in the right at the first place. You're a very important hiadi to me. Although sometimes I dont really wanna help you do some stuff cos I just dont feel like it. You are still my greatest hiadi ever. Nicol hiadi. You've made a big change in my life. Thank you.

Henry Tan Yan Jie, you shown me that the people that look like saints from the start are not saints at all. You have taught me something as well. And let me reflect upon myself as well. Comparing yourself to me. We are almost VERY different. You're the so called-philisopher. The so called saint. But when trouble happens you lie to save your ass. You have a bunch of blind people(some choose to be blind.) around you. You're a little protected. But you have shown me. That people are not what they seem. I on the other hand. Is vulgar, annoying, kaopei, and dont care about other people's problems from time to time. But I also realised through many others. That even though I am like that. I do not take advantage of other people. At least I dont now. I do not shun responsbility. I do not LIE to cover my ass. I take it all in the face and brush it off with me 'nonchalence'.

I look like a villian at first impression. You look like a saint at first impression.

First impressions can go suck my dick. Other people's opinions can do that too. (I dont care if you're telling me to not put down vulgarities here. This is MY blog.)

I'm crapping alot today. My fingers are moving as fast as my brain is thinking. The statement above is an example of my 'nonchalence'. Call it attitude if you want to. Dont care.

Ignore this post people. Dosent really concern you all LOL.

Not very useful when you put that down at the last sentence huh?

~237
Even in the year 2014, the soft approach still appeals to me more although nowadays the hard app road doesn't work on me even if I get outnumbered anymore. I realized in army that I actually have the ability to endure quite a good punishment huh! Thanks sergeant Aaron you inhumane piece of shit I sincerely hope your balls rot off and die while you watch helplessly before you take your last sadistic breath. Even to this day I'm still making new foes as I forge nee paths. I guess it's just stubborness after all? But then again who wants to be a conforming little bitch? Even today Nicol is still my "hiadi". So I got that going for me which is nice I guess? I'm glad my "strong points" didn't change much even till now. The younger me would be proud too. Oh yeah, this is Dun Ping from the year 2014, April 28th 0544am. Cya around!

No comments: