Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nonchalent

Hais..

I appear to be nonchalent of my current situation huh? It's usually kind of a good thing to me but this time round?

Hais... Everyone seems to be busy with their schoolwork.. and my Os are coming. What am I doing?

I'm so nonchalent..

Oh! By the way people! I got B3 for my chinese!!! Fairly happy with my results right now cos I didnt really study for it. I think god really loves me for who I am, lazy or not? I LOVE JESUS!

Had English O levels oral yesterday. It was fairly easy. I was the first guy of the first group of the first batch. Fairly happy with my performance! =D

~~~

Just now tried to call LOTS of people.. so many people busy sia... Some kids appear to be bigger than sec 4s nowadays... Stressful kids.. hais..

In the end, managed to talk with ShuWen cos she called me! =DD then I drag her to talk to me LOL.

Today is a boring day~

~237
I heard that after my batch graduated, Bedok North Secondary School actually got less "beng" hmm.. Anyway thinking back I think if I has retaken my Os now I'd probably do a lot worse. I mean my Mandarin standards are now at an all time low having to hang with the mono - intake people most of the time, I'm not putting the blame on them but it's true that the environment does shape you to a certain extent. Well if I could turn back time now I'd still do the same stuff as what I did back then though! After all its what made me who I am today and I like the way i turned out to be now! :) Dun Ping from the future, signing off. 

No comments: