Monday, August 18, 2008

Idiot

I'm an idiot.

Exams want to come le still slack and piss teacher off.

Today I had another close shave with detention. Late again. But managed to escape cos I took the newspaper from this uncle and bring to the General Office. Then fromt here I go back to class =DD.

Today laughed alot as well. Haidar brightens up my day with his idiotness. Haha.. Dont feel sad or shack at all liao. Hahas... Live your life ba. I live mine.

I really really need motivation to study... someone please motivate me.. Didnt go to Chemistry remedial today.

~237

This is Allen from "Two and a half men", it's a really go sitcom I suggest that everyone with time should go watch it! Anyway future Dun Ping speaking here, as I was reading this, I realized that I haven't hung out with Haidar and friends in a really long time! Wonder how everyone is doing and if we ever had time for each other will things be the same again? I do miss those times where I'd laugh till my sides split though hahaha!! Meeting Nicol this Saturday at some chalet for some running man games! Hope I can win! :D Been sleeping really late and waking at strange hours recently, hope that'll change soon o nerd a reason to get out of bed to set my body clock straight man! Only 7 months and 9 days to go till I move forward to my next step in life! Should I go study in January?  Shall wait till the start of May when liangyi tells me the enrollment date to decide that! Anyway only one hour left before I start falling in for breakfast! Then some marshaling before my duties for the day is done and I can hit the sack like a normal nocturnal animal would :/ (Date check: 24/4/14)

No comments: