Monday, August 11, 2008

Runny Nose

Hais... today actually planned to go study with JunLe, Cyril and ShuWen de..

But then mother dun let me out... And I somewhat have a runny nose. I think they call it morning Sinus or something..

Hais.. tonight still got Chemistry tuition. My second tuition from her. Shes okay la.. But then the homework she gave not completed yet.. planned to complete when i study with they all..

Misunderstandings happen time and again. again and again. again and again. More and more. More and More. The more you try to explain. The worse it gets. So I shall not explain anymore.

Then went to read manga again. About to get to the latest chap of To-Love-Ru. Jojo's bizzare adventure is getting boring. I'm kind of sick of its artwork..

Talked to Eugene and Sofia just now.. still talking to Sofia now.. She says shes happy cos I say shes mature.. lol?

Listening to "Glorified" by the Parachute band right now... am reminded of the FOP. IT ROCKS!!!

Glorify!!! Glorify!!! Let your name be lifted up and glorified!!!
Let the earth tremble at your name!!!
Let your name be lifted up, and glorified!!!

Now it shuffled to the song "Here in my life". Also another chiristian song.

~237
Looking back at when I was a really "staunch christsin" back then, I feel kinda disgusted as the city harvest people ended up leaving a really bad impression about Christians for me afterwards. But I guess it's always better to look at the good side of things than the bad? Who gives a shit about these judgemental fucks anyway! To-Love-Ru series has ended and it was pretty good I guess! And I did stop reading Jojo's bizzare adventure in the end cos it really got boring after awhile. Still having sinus from time to time up till today here in 2014. I hope god isn't too pissed with me.


No comments: